Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Surflo pump problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

David Williams

Help me please!!!!!

I have just bought another surflo pump 100psi on demand

The problem is it will not cut out when I turn my tap off at the pole end

Just keeps running making a funny noise and when I turn the tap back on the pressure built up is massive.

Why won't it cut out like it should.

Any help please

Thanks

I thought and was told by surflo that this would cut out if pressure built up?????

The pump is on demand.

Wasn't told about a pressure switch

Where do I get this and is it easy to fit?

Thanks

Help me please!!!!!I have just bought another surflo pump 100psi on demand

The problem is it will not cut out when I turn my tap off at the pole end

Just keeps running making a funny noise and when I turn the tap back on the pressure built up is massive.

Why won't it cut out like it should.

Any help please

Thanks
Are you using it with a controller? If so, try calibrating it.

I think they're standard on pumps but I've only ever bought one so don't know a lot about them.

ve a look at the pictures on Window Cleaning Warehouse & see if it matches what you've got is all I can say.

I am using a controller that is fitted in the van so it is a pain in the backside when I need to turn pump on or off.

So I thought on demand would cut out if pressure built up when I turned the tap off at the pole.

How do I calibrate it?

Sorry if I sound thick but I'm pretty new to this I had my system fitted by K systems a year ago.

Turn pump on and hold + and return together for about 3 seconds. That will bring up the setting your calibration is set to. Hit the + to higher the setting or the - to lower it.

im sure some one else had this problem on a thread i read. I think you will need to adjust the pressure by the screw on the bottom of the pump

My pump controller is just a box with a *** that turns there is no plus or minus buttons or digital display

Guess I got sold the cheap one.

Any ideas how to calibrate this ?

Will look tomorrow for adjustment screw on pump.

Back