Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

plastic sash windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oldtimer

hi lads  I have just come over to wfp and to be honest I don't like it but  getting too old for ladders  I am getting spots on the bottom corners  can anyone tell me why 

hi lads  I have just come over to wfp and to be honest I don't like it but  getting too old for ladders  I am getting spots on the bottom corners  can anyone tell me why 

In the hot weather you need to rinse more. As the rinse water runs down the glass it takes with it any remaining contaminates. If the water dries too quickly it will leave that 'dirt' behind, usually toward the bottom of the glass.

A window cleaner in Cyprus who uses wash and reach once told us that they need to spray water on the window before they start cleaning it to cool the glass down. If they don't it dries a mess.

The other thing is to confirm that your water is pure.

A good thorough rinse left to right down each pane of glass to the very bottom, I have seen some lads do the mark of zorro Z one quick zig zag across the glass I'd be amazed if they come up well but they are getting away with it  :1f644:

Back