Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Coa one of them days to day!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I might not agree with all the poles working here but their beer at a quid a can is toxic..lol

Worked with em long enough that I can now speak it and know what drink is good

MrtaytayWhere you off to??

Nothing beats the homebrew but you'll have to muddle on

Drinking some rhubarb wine about 12 weeks old...mmmmmmmm hic mmmmm

Off to porto pollensa In majorca daveyboy. I will miss my homebrew and real ale but erdinger is always available and acceptable. I have also been told to look out for alambrah reserve.

Enjoy the rhubarb wine. We have 5 bottles ready to drink and 3 demis of it bubbling away.

Rhubarb wine is almost like a top money red/rose once it has settled for a few months

Lovely

And cnc speckled hen is excellent beer

That and any shepherd neames stuff

Bishops finger and 1698

Wait till the season is over and I have some good stuff brewed

Will have to courier you a bottle of rhubarb wine and some sloe gin over

Gotta wait till the first frost for sloe gin

mr taytay promised me he would tell me what to brew with my pears...i thought you could store them...er ...you cant...mind you it did smell alcoholic...

I have a small microfibre scrim, I wet it and stick it on my head and also wipe the sweat off with pure water. Did a full day today and finished at 5 which I never do, normally finish at 3.

yep i bottled out at three...er ...didnt start till ten ish...ish....either..ahh but ...i kinda did start ...as i wanted to look for my glasses....:gush::gush::gush: i miss em..so i dismantled the garden fence but no luck....waste of time...they gone...somewhere...:specs

Back