citra-clean v viro-sol?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by super mck, May 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. super mck

super mck Active Member

what one citra-clean or viro-sol, for caravan cleaning .has anybody used cita-clean?

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Viro-sol for me, since mark m told me about it I dnt think I would bother trying anything else because it works so well

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I can't find anywhere in Belfast sells any ffs

4. Paul

Paul Guest

BC Mate if you really wanted it I could get you some and post it to you and you just pay me the amount through paypal[hr]
    If you need owt that they won't deliver to NI I could do it that way for u I don't mind.

5. Belfastcleaning

That would be sweet mate, is it free p+p? Lol.. How much is 5lt? It's on eBay for £19.99....

6. Paul

Paul Guest

About £7 off cleaning warehouse mate

7. Belfastcleaning

Think it would cost around £13 to post to me.. Would be around 5kg? Royal mail

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Well mate if you want to do it let me know you can Order it and put my address as delivery and just pay postage through paypal or I will order it a tell you how much for the viro and delivery and just put it in my paypal just let me know mate.

9. Belfastcleaning

http://m.diy.com/mt/www.diy.com/nav/rooms/indoor-cleaning-laundry/bins-cleaning-supplies/household_cleaning/-specificproducttype-surface_cleaners/Swarfega-Multi-Purpose-Outdoor-Cleaner-10287678?icamp=recs&action=detail&un_jtt_redirect#additional%20information

Has anyone here used this stuff before?

10. Paul

Paul Guest

Got to be worth a try for that price pal, and I would save you loads of hassle, my only concern would be, is how harmful it is to plants greenery and things like that, you don't want to clean somebodys conny and kill there plants at the same time :-/ , I know viro-sol is bio degradable and doesn't harm plants, just have a read before you buy it mate

Advertisement