Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Egg On Glass

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeak and Bubbles

Already put a post in on this subject, but thought I would start a new thread.

Egg on glass for us wfp guys...

I live a few miles away from Student city (Headingley), and every year trying to get egg of glass from the 1,2,3 floors can be a nightmare. Is this where wfp heated system comes in? It takes me ages trying to get it off using the wfp. I charge for it like, but still.

i dont use ladders at all, i just swap the end of my brush and put scraper on and clean it, its its 2nd floor i just get spare pole out of van and use that

Already put a post in on this subject, but thought I would start a new thread.

Egg on glass for us wfp guys...

I live a few miles away from Student city (Headingley), and every year trying to get egg of glass from the 1,2,3 floors can be a nightmare. Is this where wfp heated system comes in? It takes me ages trying to get it off using the wfp. I charge for it like, but still.
I was away doing a student house window clean just before Xmas... No eggs, but the windows where really really bad, covered in thick dirt.. My full boars hair came to the rescue and made mince meat out of it.. It would took twice as long with my standard brush..

I also done the inside, so I was able to see again how well the boars hair brush works

I was away doing a student house window clean just before Xmas... No eggs, but the windows where really really bad, covered in thick dirt.. My full boars hair came to the rescue and made mince meat out of it.. It would took twice as long with my standard brush..
I also done the inside, so I was able to see again how well the boars hair brush works
Are they real boars hairs?

I use to use a RHG hogs hair brush for a couple years. Hogs hair brushes scrub very well but they drag, so it's more work for you. I use a DT monofilament brush now because they glide over the glass and it's way easier on the old body.

PS

The monofilament brush is faster than a hogS hair. I still carry my hogger in the truck just in case I need it for a window that hasn't been done in five years but so far the DT seems to be fine.

PSThe monofilament brush is faster than a hogS hair. I still carry my hogger in the truck just in case I need it for a window that hasn't been done in five years but so far the DT seems to be fine.
Thanks for the info Mike.

Hogs hair is very popular over here in the US because people wait a long time between cleanings. Personally I think it's over rated. My Gardiner Dual Trim brush is doing fine. If you really want a hogs hair brush the RHG hogger is the smallest and lightest one I've seen, extemely popular in the US. The US Gardiner distributer, RHG Products, carries them. Maybe Alex Gardiner has a few of them on hand even though he's not a hogs hair brush fan.

PS

I took some pictures of my RHG hogs hair brush to post later and it looks a lot like the Tecbuk brushes Richard makes.

Back