Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap High Reach Chemical Sprayer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Heres a quick one, using a garden pressure sprayer of which any size from 5lt to 10lt will do, a fishing pole and some pole hose.

Spray nozzle slipped straight onto the pole hose but hose may need roughing up with sandpaper and nozzle sticking on with a bit of resin. I haven't put the trigger on this yet but will (run out of resin to seal the joints) and theres a tap on the sprayer hose anyway for now.

I used a 24 foot 6 section fishing pole and only took out 1.5 sections leaving me with an an 18 foot pole, I cut the second one at the point where the pole hose would just go through. I also put stop tape at the top of every section so the sections dont go right inside the bottom section when collapsed and thats just electrical tape.

View attachment 3755View attachment 3756

Yep, gonna take off the garden hose cos don't need as much pressure for this then it'll look more like yours and I think I'm gonna go with a 5 lt so I can pop it on my shoulder.

Yep thats what I use to do dodger...

Found pre spraying chems most would run off gutters etc onto the floor so was not that effective and seemed a waist of chems to me.

I'm going to have a look at maybe adding another pole hose, jet or two to a wfp brush then rig it up to a backpack 12 volt sprayer so can apply chems when needed and brush it in at the same time. Then with the same pole scrub, wash & rinse with either using outside tap water or pure which will save time on changing poles etc.

What do you think?

I got a 5l sprayer and just disconnected the hose it came with and normal pole hose went straight on. Couple of rectus fittings and it attached to any pole so can work the chema into te plastics at the same time. Might do some pics Tomo

I got a 5l sprayer and just disconnected the hose it came with and normal pole hose went straight on. Couple of rectus fittings and it attached to any pole so can work the chema into te plastics at the same time. Might do some pics Tomo
Nice one lets have a look Joe, good to see how everyone else does it.

smurf i noticed on that pick that your wfp hose is on the outside is there any particular reason for this ive seen a few people about do this and wasnt sure why

I'm going to have a look at maybe adding another pole hose, jet or two to a wfp brush then rig it up to a backpack 12 volt sprayer so can apply chems when needed and brush it in at the same time. Then with the same pole scrub, wash & rinse with either using outside tap water or pure which will save time on changing poles etc.

What do you think?
I use this, and it works well.

I have a sill brush with fan jets on a harris pole and attach to my Bigboy backpack. So I can just spray with the fan jets if I want, or spray and scrub together. It is handy and also faster than spraying and then scrubbing afterwards.

Nice one :Image9:

I use this, and it works well.

I have a sill brush with fan jets on a harris pole and attach to my Bigboy backpack. So I can just spray with the fan jets if I want, or spray and scrub together. It is handy and also faster than spraying and then scrubbing afterwards.

Latest Posts

Back