Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

THE MOTHER OF ALL MOTHS!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Just flew in our window!

Let's just say there were screams.

This thing looked like something from the time of dinosaurs... but

5mins later we won, we'd knocked it unconscious.

Released it outside, it's walking around.

I know it is cause when it takes a step my glass of water ripples.... /emoticons/wacko.png

I'm not to keen on spiders, but in this job, you just have to deal with it!. Many times i have got back in my van to drive to the next customer and i can feel something crawling on my head!.

But i remember one time opening the door to the small shed we have, and there on the floor was the biggest spider i had ever seen in this country (well, not in a cage or anything), it was huuuge!. I went to get my wife (she loves spiders, and used to keep tarantula's), but by the time i got back with her, it had vanished!, i was very nervous every time i went in there for at least the next 6 months!!. :)

About 2 years ago me and the Mrs were sat watching eastenders when we both noticed something fly past the dinning room door, we got up to have a look and both let out a scream of terror as this long eared bat came flying past our heads, I quickly grabbed the camera just before we got it out, just about to take a photo as it flew out and the camera said no memory card, gutted.

remember when i lived in a flat, donkeys ago, got up in middle of the ***ht to use toilet and glanced at the bath and saw this big shadowy lump, turned the light on and nearly fainted, collosall spider sat there, was so terrified i went and slept in the car after pulling up at a workmates house. got him to sort it on the way to work. he tried to rinse it down the plug, no way it could have fitted, he threw glasses of water at it- just kept coming, water did'nt shift it a bit. anyway he got it in a shoebox in the end but it left a leg behind, good grief it was long!

Latest Posts

Back