Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

40Ft Pole

Need to get a 40ft pole bought before next Monday.

Anyone suggest best one to go for? Needs to be lightweight, cost an issue but not too improtant.

New commercial job landed - 100 flats to clean in two blocks, hence lightweight so my shoulder doesnt drop off.

Will have stiff neck at the end of that little job!

What does it weigh in @ in kg's . Where can i buy it from.

We've got about 250 windows to do so its got to be light. Was lloking at the new Ntech unger poles. You seen them

45ft and weighs 2kgs. Meant to be sturdy as anything!!!

just the pole weights 3kgs! thats with out the brush, pipe, water etc! its to heavy to work with, its ok for the odd 2-3 windows but thats it. i used it for a whle day on 3 and 4 story windows that i have on a commercial property and god di my arms and neck hurt the next morning!

by the end of the day it took 2 of us to lift it off the floor!!! lol

would not reccomend it!

i got a 45ft aluminum pole use it for solar panels i would not like to use for long but like you say cheap

i got a 45ft aluminum pole use it for solar panels i would not like to use for long but like you say cheap
yer i only use it 1 day every 3 months and for 6 windows a month, so didnt want to spend out on a good pole just yet. so far, for the work this pole had dont it has been paid for 8 times over! with-in 4 months of trading all equipment was paid for

i have Rob, they are very good rigid and very light the clamps arnt the best but they are good poles, i used them for a year or so.

Back