Clean anything else with pure?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Mar 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Can you clean other things with pure water and brush system? I know about cons, gutters, solar panels etc but what about car washing with pure ? this possible? or can you do garage doors? shop signs ? etc etc

And what different brushes if any would you need for these areas?

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I clean my van , car , garage doors ,signage , UPVC, and sometimes bath in pure water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Cleaning cars and vans go for a very soft bristle brush although i don't use brushes and they can leave swirl marks on the paintwork , pure water cleans vehicles up the nuts mate

4. MrBungalowTwc

MrBungalowTwc Newcomer

Yes you can clean cars, vans etc with pure water systems. Vikan brushes are more suited to that sort of work. and you can do garage doors and shop signs with pure water as well.

5. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

ok thanks, so just use pure water only on car cleaning ? and do you rinse in same way with pole as would on windows but more flow I assume? cheers

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Yep that's it mate, people might think different because your just wasting pure water but if your like me and don't care about using up pure water then crack on mate as it comes up nice

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I’ve found like most pure water jobs sometimes just using pure water don't work very well especial vehicle cleaning. It’s good to rinse down so the car/van don't dry all spotty but that’s about it really,

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I clean my van and car just using pure rinse it first on the highest flow then soft brush it or sponge then rinse all over

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Myself I use tfr first the rinse with pure

10. morgan

morgan Member

I tried a garage door once with just pure water, fetched the mold off and dirt so easy, did get the loose paint off too . Wasnt charging for job just wanted feedback. Wish i could of painted lol would of had that job too.
    So id use it on anything. I use up my pure water on other things if im going on holiday so doesnt go bad in tank.

Advertisement