Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cutting your moerman rubbers

gladtay

Hi , just spent about an hour looking through material and still can't find what Iam looking for , my fault probably.

Thing is I have just bought the above moerman with red razor rubbers but not happy with how the rubbers look but before I message the company I would like to find out how you can cut rubbers for the moerman properly , should they be flush with end clips as mine seem to be sticking out slightly protruding the blue end clips by a few mm a video would be great

Thanks colin

Last edited by a moderator:
I also kept the original moerman rubbers, When you cut your new ones they need to be exactly flush with the end of the blue tips no overhang.

Hope this helps

This is how Bob who helped design it cuts them

Works for me

[media]

[/media]

Hi , just spent about an hour looking through material and still can't find what Iam looking for , my fault probably.Thing is I have just bought the above moerman with red razor rubbers but not happy with how the rubbers look but before I message the company I would like to find out how you can cut rubbers for the moerman properly , should they be flush with end clips as mine seem to be sticking out slightly protruding the blue end clips by a few mm a video would be great

Thanks colin
This is how I do mine: [media]

[/media]

Back