cleaned the wrong house today:(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Amazin, Jan 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Amazin

Amazin Member

The house i was supposed to clean looked very similar. Not sure what to do now. I went back to that house earlier today but no one was in. Hopefully they're happy with my work and will pay me or even make me a regular:(

Advertisement
  2. Markyboy 50

They might already have a windie!

3. Posh

Posh Hero

I've done that before. A customer was having a big extension & asked me to leave it for 6 months. Rang me when complete & I went there & cleaned a house 2 doors up. I remember thinking Christ this house has changed. I still see it every time I do the "proper" house.

4. Alien Human

I've done that :)

......and ran for it not seeking any money or contact as I had read a post on here about someone clearing a customers neighbours guttering and coming out £600 out of pocket for the 'damage' he had caused........just takes one ******* (whatever that spells) to try and sue for touching their property without permission.

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

mate Amazin u have no chance son lol jog on learn from mistake

6. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Have done thay many times as employed, one i cleaned for six months turned out to be the next door neighbour i was supposed to clean lol

Neighbour got free clean the real customer paid and never got clean windows :D

You can really do nothing about it. Wasted time, move on :thumbsup:

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Just have to take it on the chin bud

8. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

I've actually done that, got upto the window and the cpl where laid in bed and definately ready for action...I started cleaning when my boss shouts your at the wrong house...

10 mins later the bloke came out while I was cleaning next door and asked to be put on the list...happy days. But if I was just 5 mins later I wonder what might I have seen lol

9. Markyboy 50

I caught a young couple having serious fun years ago. Took me ages to clean that window. Only time I've seen that in 35 years( at work)

10. Alien Human

#10 Alien Human, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    If I peeked through the wrong window at the wrong time down here in Brighton then I have no doubt that I'd be left with some post traumatic 'a window cleaner should never have to see that kinda sh*t' stress........they get up to all sorts down here!

Advertisement