cleaning a conservatory roof, how much?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by slippy, Sep 1, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. slippy

slippy Well-Known Member

Sorry no photo, roof needs cleaning as an add on, do I just use tap water then finish with pure water and use old brush? Also, How much for 7 or eight panels 2 metres by 1 and half metres?

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

As much as you want to earn..take in to account the pvc and finials etc will all take time
    Decide how much you want to earn per hour and think how long it will take you then do the sums..then add 30 minutes as you never guess correctly
    That's how i do it anyway
    Average full conny exterior clean is gonna be a couple hours work if not used to doing them

3. tiktik

tiktik Active Member

Well if you do it trad then take the dirty water in the bucket once your finished and take a tds sample , whatever the tds times this by 50p and thats the price:p

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

£50000'0000000 per panel, of course you can knock off a little for cash.

You have to know your hourly rate, mine is £40, so if it's going to take an hour (or part there of) then it's £40, if 2 hours hen £80 and so on.

5. slippy

slippy Well-Known Member

The glass is completely clear so I guess finish with pure after using old brush and then pure. Will quote her between £20-30 say it depends on how long it will take

6. slippy

slippy Well-Known Member

Do people use there normal glass brush on dirty jobs like conservatories, fascias? And when you have gunk on the brush, do you always clean it off before using it on glass?

7. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Slippy you will regret quoting such a low price, glass conny roofs are an absolute nightmare to get clean, they are hard to rinse off, and always take ages, (unless it's a really steep roof)

Your gonna want to charge a lot more, it also uses a heck of a lot of pure water mate, defo go £50 minimum, I would say more like £70-£80

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I use the same brush for connys and glass ..it is ok

9. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

I don't have a massive supply of pure as I work mostly trad with a backpack for stuff I can't access. Conservatory roofs I usually mop and squeegee on a pole then rinse with tap water from the backpack or pure if it's glass. Last one I did for fifty should have been at least twenty more.

10. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

No idea, but I have always done the same with no problems so I assume so?

Advertisement