Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

MandMR

hi i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on writing a letter to gain commercial work ?

Write:

"Hi old chap.

I wash windows and wash them well. Do you wish for washed windows whatever, whereever and whenever. Well, we will.

Don't have a rubbish window cleaner, one that uses ladders, or even those delightful ones that wear wellies, because our service is top notch.

Not only can your business save money, but you can also save energy talking, as we don't care what you have to say.

All our prices are cheap as chips as we'll charge you when we haven't cleaned them anyway.

And don't forget, book us in today for a business event and we'll make sure we call round two weeks late, giving you plenty of time to cancel.

Call now for your site survey, where we'll give you a quote, and look for access points that aren't alarmed.

CALL NOW!!!"

Write:

"Hi old chap.

I wash windows and wash them well. Do you wish for washed windows whatever, whereever and whenever. Well, we will.

Don't have a rubbish window cleaner, one that uses ladders, or even those delightful ones that wear wellies, because our service is top notch.

Not only can your business save money, but you can also save energy talking, as we don't care what you have to say.

All our prices are cheap as chips as we'll charge you when we haven't cleaned them anyway.

And don't forget, book us in today for a business event and we'll make sure we call round two weeks late, giving you plenty of time to cancel.

Call now for your site survey, where we'll give you a quote, and look for access points that aren't alarmed.

CALL NOW!!!"
lol i wonder if this really would work! lol

Yeah ive been thinking about this lately, Myabe just go have a look at the proeprty and sent the a written quote and a little not saying the they likew the price ro want to discuss it futher get in touch via phonce, enail etc etc?

Back