Cleaning Conservatorys, Facias+Gutters,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by 1stopcleaning+maintenance, Jun 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

Hi all, as above , im going in the morning to price a job up its a 4bed detached house with conservatory. they want all the facia+gutter cleaning all the windows pvc and doors plus the conservatory , basicly all the plastics on whole house. the house i currently up for sale for 275,000 . i have a rough idea of a price in my head. could any 1 give me an idea on what theyd charge as i dont want to rip my self off! thanks fellas

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i do these jobs quiet regular and would be looking to get a minium of 200

3. mark m

mark m Hero

It is diffulcult without pictures but this what think

Windows £20-30
    Conservatory roof £ 30
    Fascia gutter cleaning £80
    cleaning out of guttering £40

4. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

to be honest i was thinking 300+, just of what iv seen on google earth but will get a better picture when i look tomorow. does that sound steep to you guys , remmember, its the plastics of all the windows and doors facia gutters and soffets and a conservatory. 4bedrooms

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

if the his is for sale then you could probably get the 300 no problem, As they willjust be looking to get the exterior looking good for viewings.

6. mark m

mark m Hero

Need a picture to give a good price it does seem steep to me but it is all to do with area i have lots of 4 bed property and i charge £20--30 to clean windows i did one this morning and also cleaned 18 solar panels on the house still only too 40 minutes .The 4 bed i got a couple of weeks ago which if you look on my facebook its there takes 30 minutes £30 nice money.

7. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

yeh nice 1 fellas il up load pics tomorrow for a better look , yeh the house is for sale up for 275 000, conservatory is across the whole of the back of the house , got a front porch as well . .

8. mark m

mark m Hero

ok my prices dont seem to bad know then i was £150 with no conservatory or porch

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Ask for 20% value of the house :p ;) lol

10. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5bc5f04f1b&view=att&th=1382932c80513583&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw this should bring a link up of a pic of the house, im having problems uploading pictures on to here. iv jus got back from that house it was huge had conservatory on back a conservatory room on the side , a porch on the side and **** loads of windows and doors. even had a garage at bottom of garden with windows and facias and gutters. its defiantly a full days work

Advertisement