Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning Expo Discounts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JakdeDiamond

Hi guys , quick one today!

Historically, has there been any good discounts on kit at the cleaning expo?

My pole is on the way out and I'm debating holding out for the expo if there is any good rates.. otherwise I'll just order asap.

Thank you.

Thanks Part Timer, I don't think my pole will make it until Black Friday unfortunately..
Ah I'm so indecisive, just don't want to buy now and in a month get it for 25% off lol
Can't you just buy a new section for the one that's worn most? That way you have smaller outlay now and then you can see if there are any bargains that come up.

Thanks Part Timer, I don't think my pole will make it until Black Friday unfortunately..
Ah I'm so indecisive, just don't want to buy now and in a month get it for 25% off lol
Here's a cheap pole if you're close by

Hi guys , quick one today!

Historically, has there been any good discounts on kit at the cleaning expo?

My pole is on the way out and I'm debating holding out for the expo if there is any good rates.. otherwise I'll just order asap.

Thank you.
Which pole you after? Cause if it’s Gardiner just know they never do discounts. The other companies sometimes do, though.

Back