Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Battery Trouble

nearlyclean

Half way through the morning and only a trickle coming through the jets manage to clean a couple of houses like this,Pump sounded like it was giving up.Went off to do my shops and then Home,when checking the battery noticed there was no fluid in it (bone dry) :) Top it up and put it on charge hoping for the best. :)

I think I manage to sort my battery problem out with some advice from Jeff on WFPacdemy. I brought some battery tablets from Halfords and pop 2 in each chamber and put it on charge only cost a fiver.

Every time you charge your battery it leaves deposits on the plates (acid battery with the plugs on top not the Gel ones)and over time this builds up and stops the battery working properly,any way you pop this tablets(there near all the batteries in halfords) and it restores the battery all the instructions are on the packet and top up with pure water and wack it on charge,It says it will work on dead batteries could save you a lot in money and prolong the life of your battery.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_216725_langId_-1_categoryId_165629

Follow the link

Don't forget to buy some de-ionised water to top up the battery while you are there. LOL
You can use your own pure water you use for WFP save you a couple of quid.

My battery seems to have recovered a little now

Latest Posts

Back