Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot

tench0771

guna b a hot one to day lads oushhhhhhh 24 in south west guna need plenty of factore 50
cool.gif
:cool:/emoticons/tongue.png

cloudy and naff here thank god...too hot yesterday...but i had a job over the road so some nice ice cold cans of stella kept me going....i keep getting new very dirty jobs....but i limit them to one a day...done first thing...i just couldnt have done that one yesterday had the sun come out...

i thought she was going to give me a nice tip....but she said....i will pay for next clean too...still that will be done when she is out at super speed....:rofl:

(not got over the pictures of your net of fish yet! think my biggest was only a measly three pounder!)

I'm off work today with a pulled muscle so my entertainment for an hour or so is I'm watching the council remove a 60ft tree out the back by the roadside. Boy do those chaps work fast but there H&S is a bit lacking /emoticons/biggrin.png

Take it easy smurf been working to hard. Ive just been lookin at di resin all am:confused: spoke to a shop they said that they are gettin spectrum resin in v soon at reduced price and claim to be 25% better, whatever that means. Windowcleaningstuff shop. My resin is about done, just tricklin through hose to get the golden 000. Just goin out now to do a few local jobs.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks will do :thumbsup:

They claim spectrum di tanks are so say 25% more efficent but was not aware they made di resin too.

Thanks will do :thumbsup:
They claim spectrum di tanks are so say 25% more efficent but was not aware they made di resin too.
Just checked the website for the resin its in now.

http://www.windowcleaningstuff.co.uk/poles-water-fed/645-spectrum-resin-25l.html

£78 inc vat and free delivery. Wonder if its any good? Just emptied half my resin out and had enough to top up, so will keep me going for a month at least. So dont know if I should try this over the Tulsion that Ive only used?

Back