Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mom Waste Of Time

windybenn

What is it for ?.I think people are not voting because they do not know what they are voting for ,it looks to me that there are 3 window cleaners , a few part time boys and people who dont even window clean so what are you voting for ?. seems a stupid competetion to me

its all a bit of fun really, or to look at it another way, to give recognition to window cleaners that members think have put the most useful posts up, helped people and given there advise to people problems!

its all a bit of fun really, or to look at it another way, to give recognition to window cleaners that members think have put the most useful posts up, helped people and given there advise to people problems!

True

Absolutely true RC, it's a forum when alls said and done not wikipedia.

However I'm still trying to work out why I've got votes as I'm usually the one recieving advice.

Oh and just because I'm part time right now 'does not' make me any less a windie than anyone full time with similar experience.

Dodger u are a popular DJ /emoticons/wink.png

U will be famous a famous DJ soon performing in the biggest venues with a squeege in your hand... /emoticons/tongue.png

Whats that got to do with it H, I "play" to up to 2000 people every Saturday and I find thats quite big enough.

What is it for ?.I think people are not voting because they do not know what they are voting for ,it looks to me that there are 3 window cleaners , a few part time boys and people who dont even window clean so what are you voting for ?. seems a stupid competetion to me
That's funny I thought this was a forum for window cleaners. Looking at the amount of members what do they do then if there's only 3 on here??????? /emoticons/wink.png

It's harmless fun & a laugh. If you think it's a waste of time that's your opionion & I respect that but really if you think that then just ignore it & don't take part. June's mom was a worthy winner & it's was just our way of saying thanks to the winner (mark) who has prob in some way has given advice to everybody including his vids.

Dodger u are a popular DJ /emoticons/wink.png

U will be famous a famous DJ soon performing in the biggest venues with a squeege in your hand... /emoticons/tongue.png
Haven't had a Big H classic quote for ages lol

Back