Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For High Reach Windows, Inside

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Im thinking of getting this for inside windows so i can get sky lights that are too high for me to reach , will this be any good? Or does anyone else recommend a different one ?

Honestly, the squeegee is gonna be about as good as a tesco or wilko brand ie not good, as M said diy one with a harris at 5m.

And i can use that for sky light windows indoors at an angle ? Can i attach an angle thingy at the top ? Sorry dont know what there called /emoticons/smile.png

It's just a decorators pole but there are videos on the forum showing how to adapt them for wfp or trad use.

My unger trad gear all fit on it standard by the way so something like a vise versa etc should as well.

I bought a vice versa from tesco. Changed the rubber. 1 Harris pole. Fitted a angle adaptor & for roughly £20 can reach 5 metres. I bought one of them when first started & it all rusted inside & the telescopic would not work. Stick with the Harris mate.

Hi mate,

I bought the same on in your link, I can tell you it's useless. The pole isn't long enough and the angle of the tbar to squeegee makes it very awkward to use.

While I was practicing at the start I bought a vice versa type thing from tesco which screwed onto the end of a Harris and it was 10 time better in terms of ease of use and the job it does!!

Plus a Harris is much longer /emoticons/smile.png

Back