Cleaning interiors.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by SolarPanelCleaning, Nov 6, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. How are all you polesters cleaning insides?
    Also what frequency of clean do you advise?
    And how are you pricing this?
    I'm doing every other visit and pricing 50% more than outsides. No objections yet....

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. timbeam

timbeam Active Member

I don't tend to do that much inside work to be honest. I find it easier just to crack on with the outsides and not break my flow.

However, when a customer requests it, I assess how bad they are. If they're really bad I'll do them with an applicator & squeegee, if they're not too bad I just use pure water in a spray bottle and buff off with a microfiber cloth.

3. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

I tend to try & avoid normal domestic insides for the same reasons as timbeam. However, I do hotels, nursing homes & large country estate homes inside & use a wagtail flipper- amazing tool. The only time I don't use that is for small georgian panes when I'll use a 6" applicator & 6" squeegee.

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Same here 99% of my internal work is commercial. If a residential asks I will only do them if she is extremely good looking :D

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I do probably 70% of my regulars insides, if they're nice I do like for like price, I'd I'm not keen on them it's +50%.
    All done with applicator and squeegee.

6. bazzer

bazzer Active Member

done a few insides with applicator and squeegee don't mind them to be honest as long as all shite been moved lol

Advertisement