Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh Dear I lost me Rag ;-)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Greener

So today I got to my first clean and to my annoyance I had forgotten all my micro fiber cleaning cloths, I washed them all through last night and hung them on the washing line but forgot to bring them in this morning :swear:.

So I was wandering whats the THING that you've forgotten to take out with ya, that might have ruined your day???

Just a bit of fun :rof:

I filled up the bucket and left it by the back door. Only realised after driving 16 miles to the first call. Luckily the BOAB was in the van and a spare bottle of fairy. A cloth box made a good spare bucket filled up from the outside tap.

I left my bucket on the pavement while I went round the back of someone's house. When I came back it had gone. Dust man had come & coz I left it by a dustbin they thought it was rubbish & chucked it. And it was full of water. No spare bucket so had to fill boab From taps at each job.

So today I got to my first clean and to my annoyance I had forgotten all my micro fiber cleaning cloths, I washed them all through last night and hung them on the washing line but forgot to bring them in this morning :swear:.
So I was wandering whats the THING that you've forgotten to take out with ya, that might have ruined your day???

Just a bit of fun :rof:
HONESTLY - I went into WFP 7 years ago - new van etc

Set off to work - without the pole ...

The other day when i complained about my new job on sunday not being home to let me round back i realised when i got home my 3 main squeegees were still balanced on the rungs of my big ladders in the garden from when i cleaned my own windows and checked all my channels

I regularly take the rubbers out and rinse them and the channels to make sure there is no **** in them

I once got to my first job and went to switch on the pump only to find that the leisure battery was still at home charging.

Its ok these days with the battery charging as I drive.

I forgot my whole belt and bucket setup once, and I was way too far away to go back. Did the whole day with 1litre of water in an old lucozade bottle, a ten inch applicator, and a 10inch squeegee. It was a long day. :rolleyes:

HONESTLY - I went into WFP 7 years ago - new van etcSet off to work - without the pole ...
Yup - not sure if it's classified as forgetting something as such but i went out to work once.....ok twice.......ffs a 'few' times with barely any purified water as I have had the following conversation in my head:

Me: 'Ok, just got back from work so I should really fill up the tank ready for tomorrow'

Me:'Yeah but it's been quite a long day so I'll just do it in the morning when I am forced to wake up by my children that have a daily competition of which one can wake the funkest earliest.....loads of time.......will be awake at least 12 hours before I need to set off to work'

Me: 'yeah, cool, whatever man......'

Next morning........at 09.00am at the first job.......despite having been awake for 25 hours already that morning with the frickin kids......

Me: 'I am a window cleaner, a grown man with a reasonable IQ........how the f**k have I come out without any f*****g water......again......'

My wfp pump battery went flat today... Doh!

But frank being a smart **** sometimes hooked up the battery charger he always carries in the van to the customers power...sorted /emoticons/biggrin.png

I once got to my first job and went to switch on the pump only to find that the leisure battery was still at home charging.
Its ok these days with the battery charging as I drive.

Also Who has forgot to tie ladders on ? found out when I broke going down hill - as they went sliding forward off car into road

I think we've all done that

That's why the front clamp goes on the drivers seat when ladders are being used

I just have to rember the wfp pump battery still needs charging properly tomorrow as I cant be arsed now nor refill the pure water van tanks either.

I'm my mate frank is going to forget tomorrow morning though so could be fun /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back