Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof Cleaning Kit On Ebay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

there about 10 years late with this one , it reminds me of the pitchwitch that the yanks use , and only 2600 in the omnibargainbasement :Image4: i also notice its patent pending , is that pending on how many clowns buy it :Image12:

if you can charge from £400 to £2000 a day i think i would rather hire a cherry picker for the day and do a better job than that thing it doesnt even look like it cleans that well

there about 10 years late with this one , it reminds me of the pitchwitch that the yanks use , and only 2600 in the omnibargainbasement :Image4: i also notice its patent pending , is that pending on how many clowns buy it :Image12:
yer thought I remembering that I saw it else where!

http://www.pitchwitch.com/

I was there the day they were trying it out I know the guys there. Looked pretty good when they were showing me the jet on there roof. But I couldn't get into doing that sort of work what happens if it starts leaking through the roof when power washing it who's fault is it?

Doesn't the downward pressure lift it up? I used a high reach jet washing pole and nearly went flying backwards the first time I pulled the trigger!

Back