Cleaning On Xmas Eve :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Dec 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Good idea? Every1 will be home and they will b happy ther windows are clean for xmas plus good tips

But i will not be collecting if their at home then thats good

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I was going to do half a day today. Weather beat me again. Xmas eve it is then.

3. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

abso-blinking-lutely!!!

Rubbish weather. 2 day shut down. Another day off next week. Got to get out and do something to try and keep up.

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I was going to but the weather is bad here, tomorrow is heavey rain all day with 50mph gusts 30mph wind. I suspect C-eve will not be good either. Its been really bad here

We rarely, I mean rarely getting flooding up here. Theres roads flooded that I never seem flooded before up here! Crazy stuff lol. Im not complaining though I prefer all this rain than snow to be honest.

5. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

For me (and I suspect many other window cleaners) christmas is totally meaningless. Complete waste of time energy and money.

Jesus and God not to chuffed with it either. It's like having a "Winston Churchill Day" on april 20th.

December 25th is the date of the Roman celebration of saturnalia, totally pagan. Adopted as a 'christian' day to try and fuse differant ideaologies. The Romans were the ones who actually tortured and put Jesus to death! Yet their sacred day is chosen to celebrate Jesus birthday. Neither the ancient Jews or early, 1st century christians (apostles etc) celebrated birthdays, again of pagan origins.

I'm sure you'll ask. Yes, I have turned down certain tips, bottles of wine etc.

By the way April 20th is Hitlers birthday. Do you think either Churchill or his family would be impressed by marking it with a "special day" under any guise let alone a "Churchill Day"?

imo

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

its entirely up to you..

last weeks work i had things planned to be finished for wedneday.. i had thursday, friday and saturday to do xmas weeks work... but rained all day wed thurs friday and saturday... oh well, ill just see them next month!! its christmas and im taking a week off with my boys.. playing with toys, my aquadapter and zombies.. its all good in the hood

7. Squeak and Bubbles

Most people work on Christmas eve, which includes me. Work until 2pm. Back at work on the 27th then a school to clean on the 28th.

8. Vince Green

Vince Green Active Member

I'd rather be out woking than stuck indoors as my wife's errand boy

9. Squeak and Bubbles

LOL... Yeah, weather looks to be fine tomorrow too, (Well in Leeds anyway), in fact most of the week looks good.

10. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Yes for 2-3 hours, weather permitting

Richard

Advertisement