Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thx iconics

WCF

Help Support WCF:

armagh27

The liquidator channels have landed but what rubbers are you guys using is it the ones it comes with or are you swapping them haven't used them yet though fresh start on Monday lol

Mine came too /emoticons/smile.png. Someone will be disgruntled at Ionics. I see they have gone up to an extortionate price on their site now; probably won't sell any more for months :rofl:

My order arrived today too so I've be having a play. I'm very impressed to say the least as no glass detailing was needed. :thumbsup:

mine too

So thought I would try them on my own house...

Missus asked if was feeling ok dunno what she ment by it

Very impressed

Do you think ionics will do us another deal on them ......

No as their mate frank obviously cocked up the price. I thought I would never say this but thanks frank as you saved me a few bob for once. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm sure ionics is feeling a bit lighter in the pocket department lol but on a happier note I love you ionics

I just worked it out that I saved £51.48 as my orderd come to only 36.12 inc vat & delivery instead of £87.60 so I'm a very happy chappy indeed./emoticons/smile.png

But still I bet someone still got a bollocking all the same for the cockup

How many people bought the channels from them do you think? The loss they made is a drop in the ocean for a company like them.

Back