Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work from Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

About once a week I bump my work on Facebook groups had a text off a lady asking if I could quote for windows on hers all round and her sons and daughters houses next door to each other across the road but they are front only so went this morning she then asked about fascias, sofitts and outside guttering for hers all round and the fronts on the others quoted £25 first clean for hers and £15 and £13 respectively for the others, then quoted £90 for her plastic and £40 each for the other 2, she accepted and asked if she could BACS the payment for all 3 when I do it, so £223 next Saturday had a lot of work off Facebook./emoticons/tongue.png

About once a week I bump my work on Facebook groups had a text off a lady asking if I could quote for windows on hers all round and her sons and daughters houses next door to each other across the road but they are front only so went this morning she then asked about fascias, sofitts and outside guttering for hers all round and the fronts on the others quoted £25 first clean for hers and £15 and £13 respectively for the others, then quoted £90 for her plastic and £40 each for the other 2, she accepted and asked if she could BACS the payment for all 3 when I do it, so £223 next Saturday had a lot of work off Facebook./emoticons/tongue.png

Well done, but why Saturday?

I had something similar through Facebook recently. I was contacted by a woman who wanted hers and her son's windows cleaned every four weeks. The son lives a couple of doors down from her. £15 for hers, £10 for her son's plus an extra 50% for the first clean. Got there and did them both and then she asked for a price to clean gutters and fascias on both. I can't remember the price off the top of my head but it's the best part of £200. I'm doing it on Wednesday and shouldn't take me any more than three hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Well done, but why Saturday?
Two counts really? I pressed the customer on this, 1. I can only do it on a Saturday as she works till late in Cov in the week and 2. I haven't got to suffer the indignity of going through the pain of watching a football team from Aston every other week:gush:

Back