Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Extras For A Gardiner Slx25

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scrim it

Hoping to get a SLX 25 and on the order page there are the options of the following brushes which are included in the price but I don't know what the difference is between them, what would you choose or advise?

Super lite brush medium mixed dual-trim

Super lite brush flocked dual-trim

Super lite sill brush medium mixed dual-trim

Super lite xtreme medium mixed brush

Thanks

You can view the brushes by going back & into the Brushes, Fittings & Goosenecks category. There's also a YouTube video explanation in the Videos section.

I went for the Sill Brush myself.

^^ got a will brush. I can't seem to be able to use it. I can't get my head round the jets being at the top and not in the middle.

^^ got a will brush. I can't seem to be able to use it. I can't get my head round the jets being at the top and not in the middle.
it wrks beta on a carbon neck tuffers i have the red sill and it dident fiel rite on a plastic angle neck but fine on the carbon 14inch neck

Hoping to get a SLX 25 and on the order page there are the options of the following brushes which are included in the price but I don't know what the difference is between them, what would you choose or advise?

Super lite brush medium mixed dual-trim

Super lite brush flocked dual-trim

Super lite sill brush medium mixed dual-trim

Super lite xtreme medium mixed brush

Thanks
id go 4 the super lite medium mixed if i was guna get a gardener brush

I recommend out of those brushes.. The med mix sill brush..

I didn't like the extreme, the superlite dual trim med mix was a little better.. But from I got the sill brush it's now my favourite..

I recommend out of those brushes.. The med mix sill brush..

I didn't like the extreme, the superlite dual trim med mix was a little better.. But from I got the sill brush it's now my favourite..
Do you use the sill brush for everyday regular cleans, is it the brush you use most?

If i was you i would go with the sill brush, its a fast brush, not that heavy and good scubbing power. Plus you can clean the sills with ease.

I still carry around 10 brushes but thats because i know my work like the back of me hand

having only just started properly in October I wanted a 'does all' brush and went for the medium sill one. I need to buy more brushes as and when the beggars start to pay what they owe me but it does well for doing every job for me.

The only thing I wish I added to my order was a multi angle adaptor of some sort. I got the carbon gooseneck and sometimes I find that if the window is low down and set back (over a kitchen extension for example) the sill brush isn't offering a lot of nylon to scrub with

Do you use the sill brush for everyday regular cleans, is it the brush you use most?
Yes mate this is now my fav brush.. Still use a tecbuk hybrid on a few jobs tho..

I have a superlite dual trim med mix, plus a lot of tecbuk brushes you can take a lend of to try out and see what you think? Can't lend you a sill as only got 2 lol

i think the tecbuk hibrid is hard to beat for scrubing power an it cleans sills very easy due to the splay of the bristels ide take belfast offer an try it

Back