Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Conny Job Booked In Advice Please?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Apart from the whole in the roof panel it looked great after I finished /emoticons/biggrin.png

Blimey smurf, a hole in a roof?! I think you need to tell frank to stop using his hammer to clean conservatories /emoticons/wink.png

That's a strange set of house there, two bigger ones on the end, flanking two smaller ones :confused:

Tell me about it as will be a right pig to do that one for sure.

The chap in advance of the clean date needs to sort out next door adjoining houses to leave the rear gates open for access or it will not get done.

Have you done this job yet @paul1? Be interested to see some pics.
Hi mate

yes did it yesterday and came up lovely although to be honest wasn't that bad compared to some ive seen on here, they were really happy and have booked fascia wash and regular window clean at £14 monthly so happy with outcome...

forgot to take before and afters like a wally meant to for my website too /emoticons/sad.png

when I I cleaned it I basically scrubbed with sill brush using pure water and worked top to bottom and then rinsed down with pure is this the correct way/procedure I am assuming???

cheers guys loving this job /emoticons/smile.png

Hi mate
yes did it yesterday and came up lovely although to be honest wasn't that bad compared to some ive seen on here, they were really happy and have booked fascia wash and regular window clean at £14 monthly so happy with outcome...

forgot to take before and afters like a wally meant to for my website too /emoticons/sad.png

when I I cleaned it I basically scrubbed with sill brush using pure water and worked top to bottom and then rinsed down with pure is this the correct way/procedure I am assuming???

cheers guys loving this job /emoticons/smile.png
That's how I do it aye, and I am forever forgetting to take pictures /emoticons/sad.png

Back