Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What submersible water pump

Den

As the title suggests what pump do you guys use any recommendations please, will have to transfer no more than 30ft max ATM, I want to move my waterbutt and RO in near future so will only need transfer hose length approx 15ft then.

I got mine from eBay company called thorncraft £35 had it a couple of years and it's still pumping like a nympho maniac.

Cheers mate will have a look, I have been using gravity to fed my barrels takes a age to do them all lol.

I can't get the link I'm on my tablet. check the number out put it in the eBay search 10000lt per hour. £30 like mine except mine is blue.

Another question do these pumps have a on off switch im hoping to get a van mount system soon but until then I'm still using 25 litre containers also I would have to use 25 litres drums for my backpack few jobs where backpack needed.

I just turn mine off at the socket. Pump permanently at bottom of tank. To be honest iv not seen it properly since I dropped it in there a couple of years ago.

Ok cheers where my water buts are going I will have to run an extension lead so a on/off button would be handy but not the end of the world the draper is less powerful but also the handy handle as I will have 2 X 200 litre water buts in a plastic Keter storage box.

I have a cheap blue one off ebay, fills 25l barrels in seconds, I was doing it gravity before and it took forever.

Back