Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

facelift hose & service

simon

rang them today to try & get a sample of the pole hose & the lass was really unhelpfull, no product knowledge & said even if i paid p&p they couldn't cut a metre off to let me try ( which another quality supplier was happy to do for free ) so ive had to get some from wcw some price though eh £9.99 for 10m as opposed to gardiners £12.50 for 30m

Yeah it's expensive and customer service is rubbish at wcw, but the hose is good so at least you'll be sorted with that.

the facelift black hose is very good stuff ive hurd the custmer survice is shocking tho buy a few some one i no was guna order 2x facelift neon poles but declined as he had so mch trouble with his big boy back pk and wcw were not very good to deal with so he stuck with his trided an tested gardner extreme poles shame as i realy wanted to here his view on them :rolleyes:

Yeah gardiner have the best customer service there is, I hope alex keeps that going, as its so nice dealing with a company that actually sounds enthusiastic and listens!

I always buy online from wcw - that way I dont have to speak to anyone! As for poles I always buy them from polarbrite near where I live, that way I can test the pole and literally pick the one I want in the flesh... I guess I'm just lucky they sell facelift stuff and the shop is only 20 mins away

Are you aware that Facelift & WCW are the same company?
nope news to me lol , i've always dealt with gardiners but they don't do the hose i need anymore, i guess i've been spoilt by their customer service

last week alex found a pump i needed for a v2 backpack & i had it the next day.

its annoying the way we are treated cos we pay their wages

the facelift black hose is very good stuff ive hurd the custmer survice is shocking tho buy a few some one i no was guna order 2x facelift neon poles but declined as he had so mch trouble with his big boy back pk and wcw were not very good to deal with so he stuck with his trided an tested gardner extreme poles shame as i realy wanted to here his view on them :rolleyes:
Tench, can you let the person you know to contact me to find out what has happen. We strive to provide to best customer service you can get, I've heard horror stories from every single supplier out there - we can't please everyone all of the time.

Tench, can you let the person you know to contact me to find out what has happen. We strive to provide to best customer service you can get, I've heard horror stories from every single supplier out there - we can't please everyone all of the time.

Stephen can you start doing some videos of the latest products? That's one thing I wish you'd do!

I'd like to see the neon pole and this new 'badger brush' etc, it's off putting when there is little info on your products, there's no weight info on this new brush etc,

That's one issue with the wcw website, there just isn't enough info on the products!

In general I like the facelift stuff, but please make information more available and do some product videos on YouTube... I think that would help sales massively.

Jake, we are aiming to do a lot of videos this year. Should have some up with in a week or two and build from there with as much info as possible.

Stephen, yes, I do enjoy your videos, but can you please ask whoever makes them to keep to the facts and leave the 30 second BORING intros 'I Made this' 'a so and so production' and so on out of it. There is no need for production credits etc, it's not going to be voted for at the Oscars. But keep it to the point and factual. I prefer it like that personally as all I want to see is the product, how it works and the price.

Just my 2 pence worth

I thought the videos with boring intros and the saying 'I Made This' etc etc were made by that Lee Burbidge fella.

they r bingo lee does these shxxit vids that have a big build up then its over with no info what so ever pointless i get the inpreshion he just likes to film him self !!:eek:o:

this was last month he was a very well no'n member on here once all was sorted in the end but it left a bad taste in his mouth so he stuck with extreme poles he goes throu 2 extreme poles every 12 months so u lost out big time there pointless giving u his name as he wont b geting them now

Sorry if im wrong Bingo, but i could swear i have seen those long intros on products on WCW site, believe I was looking at van mounts. Sure Tench will correct me if not /emoticons/smile.png
just looked at there sight an ur rite defo long pointless intro's probly done buy lee just looked at the unger vid top one pointless i dont care about 50 years ect ect i wana c the blady product in action its like the neon vid some random guy saying how good it is i wana c it extended flex test speed of use ect how can any one take it seriously he could have had a disscount to say how good it is but were is the prouf there is'ent u just ave to take his word for it

haha he is a match boy like my self usly 12lb is a lump in r world /emoticons/biggrin.png alltho i did catch a 21 half pounder on the pole on a carp puddel once:eek:

Yes lee burbidge does the stupid long winded videos with a ridiculous intro and he always puts loud music on in the background,

He's got some dodgy camera work - but he thinks he's rather good.

You probably saw him showing some wcw products, as facelift themselves have next to no videos, whereas as Alex g has loads which is really helpful when choosing products!

Back