Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That moment when...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

....You launch the tea you've been given on floor, thinking the pure will dilute it and rinse it away...

But no.

View attachment 5476

In the end I had to just push it about with my shoe, got there in the end,

It was the only place I could launch it as there were windows everywhere else! So right outside the front door was the only option :rofl:

Was a bit of a laugh, I new it'd be a risk :rofl:

She wouldnt let you get away with spots on the window, so make sure you let her know about her substandard tea making skills next time.

Due to me being a massive snob, I can't drink instant coffee, and I can just about manage tea, but I need to be desperate for a hot drink to have tea...

I'm an espresso man, strictly 'Nespresso' pod drinker,

So when a customer gives me a cheap instant coffee, I just cannot stand it, it's rank...

Unfortunatly there were no bushes Dave, or drains, that was the only place to launch it, right outside the frosted front door lol,

There were too many windows elsewhere so I had no other option...

I love being a snob. /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png:eek:

Nah it's full caffeinated Dave, the caffeine reduces spotting /emoticons/wink.png

I am quite choosy who i will say yes to when offered.. (I'm talking hot drinks here i know how your minds work)

Back