Cleaning your families windows.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Markyboy 50, Jun 7, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Markyboy 50

Cleaned me mums windows today. Do em every 4 weeks. She's never offered to pay me in 35 years. Must owe me a fortune by now :p Always makes me lunch tho. Anyone else do freebies for the family?

Advertisement
  2. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Nope, don't even do my own windows. I have had the same window cleaner for 18 years. After doing them all day, I have had enough :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. steve garwood

Off topic, but check out this beauty I picked up today WP_20160607_07_53_42_Pro.jpg

4. Markyboy 50

Very nice mate. Worth a few quid. I do my own windows once a year. Pay myself £25 tho plus a tip

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I do my partners aunties, uncles and both her nans, charge them a 5er each, which is about half price. Always get paid on time and get either a cuppa or ciggie and if I want one a sandwich. They all halfway through different rounds, so a good time to get a fresh bucket of water. Never had a complaint or moan at all

6. steve garwood

Yeh but it doesn't take long to clean a caravan ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. TolishAPurd

I do the mother in laws house, usually just fronts only. She's done a lot for us over the years so it's nice to give back a bit.

8. Markyboy 50

Don't matter. I have a minimum charge of £25 don't you know:D Even if it's a caravan:p

9. steve garwood

Copying you this week markeyboy, just the 3 day week for me this week! Off to Portugal Thursday until Tuesday with the lads. Round of golf and a days sea fishing booked. I'm like a child on Christmas morning at the moment :)

10. Markyboy 50

Go for it mate. Enjoy. Life's to short to waste working. I can't spend all that I earn in 3 days. God knows wot I could earn if I done 5 days and had a minimum charge instead of my low prices. :thumbsup: The weekend always starts on a Wednesday afternoon.

Advertisement