Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning your own windows...

Matty H

When you first start you tend to clean your own windows loads, for practice to see results and make yourself and the other half happy...

As time goes on and you get busier how come you say I'll do mine "tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. One of my custies dropped some money around my house earlier and said you wouldn't think you're a window cleaner lol

Same with my other half she's a hairdresser but struggles to find time to cut my hair lol /emoticons/smile.png

I used to cut my own hair, with the clippers, its easy enough if you want the same length all over, now i shave my head (myself, again!). And i hardly ever clean our windows, but that is because i live in a horrible flat, with dodgy neighbours!. Once i get out of this dump and get into a better place, i will be cleaning the windows regular. :)

i do mine and my nabours same time seems like i do 2 houses for 1 lol but looks nice and iv used my house to do before and after pics :]

I do mine when it rains while I wait for it to stop, because rain doesn't make any difference to the finish but the customers don't like it.

Mine need cleaining, its been a month but I am getting a WFP backpack at the end of the month and want to practice on my windows...

I do mine but not done for ages, really need doing.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

i hardly do mine aswell even had the windy that cleans down my street ask if i wanted them doing nearly took him up on the offer aswell lol

i clean my windows on a monthly basis , because i am a windy the mrs expects them to be clean, also i use it to get work as i live on the main drag to town passers by often stop and ask if i can do theresor how much:D

I do mine when I get the dreaded sentence. " I must clean the insides there filthy" from the girlfriend which I know really means the outsides filthy.

about every 4 to 6 weeks, often if weather's not great and home early. they do look nice clean, amazing how dirty insides get tho, they get done 6 monthly really.

it's a good advert for business!

I do mine when I get the dreaded sentence. " I must clean the insides there filthy" from the girlfriend which I know really means the outsides filthy.
That's when you know you'll be cleaning the outsides posh haha /emoticons/biggrin.png

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?w3nsdp
And it works every time lol
I can imagine it does /emoticons/wink.png

I'm not in that situation just yet. hopefully not too soon!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qketbn

Back