Cleaning your own windows...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Matty H, Mar 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

When you first start you tend to clean your own windows loads, for practice to see results and make yourself and the other half happy...

As time goes on and you get busier how come you say I'll do mine "tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. One of my custies dropped some money around my house earlier and said you wouldn't think you're a window cleaner lol

Same with my other half she's a hairdresser but struggles to find time to cut my hair lol :)

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

That's just how it goes Matty, I try and do mine at least once a month, never seems to happen though

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cm0f4k

3. best

best Active Member

wife threatens to get a window cleaner. lol

4. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I used to cut my own hair, with the clippers, its easy enough if you want the same length all over, now i shave my head (myself, again!). And i hardly ever clean our windows, but that is because i live in a horrible flat, with dodgy neighbours!. Once i get out of this dump and get into a better place, i will be cleaning the windows regular. :)

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i do mine and my nabours same time seems like i do 2 houses for 1 lol but looks nice and iv used my house to do before and after pics :]

6. Masons

Masons Guru

I should do my house, but don't.
    I shall do it. This week.
    Remind me.

7. SteveSmee

SteveSmee Guest

I do mine when it rains while I wait for it to stop, because rain doesn't make any difference to the finish but the customers don't like it.

8. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Mine need cleaining, its been a month but I am getting a WFP backpack at the end of the month and want to practice on my windows...

9. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I do mine but not done for ages, really need doing.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

10. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i hardly do mine aswell even had the windy that cleans down my street ask if i wanted them doing nearly took him up on the offer aswell lol

Advertisement