Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

blade1

Hi guys new in here so hello to you all

Been a trad windy bout 14 mths now so building up nicely still lot to learn getting quicker too but concentrating doing a good job get a good reputation

Done few gutters and con roofs using ettore pole with brush end & squeegee fairy water n chamois had no complaints only charged bout 40 for gutters alround n fascias same for cons roof glass etc however i se some of you recomend flash its that powder or liquid and is that for everyday in your bottle or just roofs appreciate your advice guys thanks

Ayup from Notts dude.

Whats this ettore stuff all about then? I only ask as I use an ettore porcupine sleeve on me wagtails and T-bar but everything else is unger ergo tech.

Cheers smurf, kier,

Newbie its a 15' ettore gold pole i invested in last year i use it in con roofs aswell as some windows over porch roofs cons etc

Been worth its weight in gold lol

I read about someone raving about flash on here a while ago, can't remember who it was. Give ecover a go mate, I converted from fairy and find it much better.

About a quid, I like the middle one /emoticons/smile.png

IMG_20130521_175957_zps16c78a67.jpg

i use an old school mix of car screen wash and a dab of ettore sqeegee off.

i know its not totally old school but i cant find klear floor cleaner anywere, old man i used to work for that was his mix.

Oh man i love it, when i used to trad i used fairy in winter, then in summer i had 'super mix'

My mates used to take the p.ss out'a me but it worked

Super mix was 40% magnum, 40% stardrops and 20% fairy

Magnum for degreasing quality, stardrops for slip or lube plus gives the glass a real shine and fairy for quality and foaming up ability

Omg its getting complicated now guys super mix n klear polish

I used paint that on my toe caps its floor polish i have a bottle in cupboard

Back