Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rhino tube pole hose

paul1

Juat speaking to John at reach-it regarding rhino tube says can order direct from them but no uk distributor anyone got this hose heard its great and engineered to lay flat no coiling etc? thoughts?

cheers

you can get it on fb, but make sure you ask for the right stuff, they sent me a sample & i asked for pole hose but thats what they call the micro bore version so it was massive, the stuff you want is pole tube,but check its been a while , but it has some good recomendations

Rhino tube is 8mm OD, 5mm ID and is the pole hose. Now available in 3 colours. Rhino hose on the other hand is a supply hose with an 8mm ID and is a flat hose so needs to be totally unwound before use. Once disconnected it self empties. The rhino tube is superb. Rhino hose I've only had for about 6 weeks and it also is excellent. Still trying to organise an efficient workflow with it though. Pointless having it on a reel if it has to be totally distributed every time you use it, although, having said that, it is very compact and reeling it back up with a sturdy hose reel would be very easy.

View attachment 8341

Rhino tube is 8mm OD, 5mm ID and is the pole hose. Now available in 3 colours. Rhino hose on the other hand is a supply hose with an 8mm ID and is a flat hose so needs to be totally unwound before use. Once disconnected it self empties. The rhino tube is superb. Rhino hose I've only had for about 6 weeks and it also is excellent. Still trying to organise an efficient workflow with it though. Pointless having it on a reel if it has to be totally distributed every time you use it, although, having said that, it is very compact and reeling it back up with a sturdy hose reel would be very easy.
hi mate

where do you buy your rhino tube pole hose from please? cheers

Back