Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leafleting success

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brandon

Just thought I'd share some success I've been having with my new leaflets.

Up until recently I'd been worrying and stressing about work not coming in quick enough, I'd tried everything. Canvassing brought me the highest rate of messers and cancellations, Facebook was the same

My website is good and does work but getting about 1 inquiry a month is not enough to build a round.

I tried Google AdSense, Facebook Paid ads. Not a sausage.

In the past I'd tried leaflets and got nothing (to be fair they were awful leaflets and looking back I'm not surprised).

So I was starting to come to the conclusion that obviously no wants their windows cleaned round here and I might as well give up.

Until......I saw a thread on here that Green Pro Clean posted about the different leaflets he's used. So I thought "screw it what have I got to lose". Got to work on a leaflet, used a lot of Greens leaflet design but with my own branding etc. Ordered 5000 of them from helloprint.co.uk for £90 delivered next day.

Been dropping them on rainy days or when I have no work over the past week. So far I've dropped 671. (Yes I've been counting).

Already I've had 4 inquiries from the leaflet:

2 of which I haven't quoted for yet and 2 have signed up for window cleaning £12 8 weekly & £15 4 weekly.

I'm really enjoying leafleting, I don't enjoy canvassing and it's much quicker so win win for me.

This post is just to show that the work really is out there you've just got to find what works and what doesn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your 4 weekly price looks a good option
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Looks like you got them the wrong way round.
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Glad the leafleting is working Brandon. I always have a good response from leaflet drops aswell and when I'm working if I have a spare 5 mins always leaflet all the neighbours.

I have no idea what poles apart is talking about? It's obvious you signed up 2 houses. 1 is a £15 4 weekly clean another is a £12 8 weekly!!! I expect the £15 job is a bigger or more time consuming house

Glad the leafleting is working Brandon. I always have a good response from leaflet drops aswell and when I'm working if I have a spare 5 mins always leaflet all the neighbours.
I have no idea what poles apart is talking about? It's obvious you signed up 2 houses. 1 is a £15 4 weekly clean another is a £12 8 weekly!!! I expect the £15 job is a bigger or more time consuming house
Exactly mate every little helps!

That's the one, 1 is a standard semi so £12 8 weekly and the other is bigger bungalow so £15 4 weekly. Not rocket science [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Greens template for a flyer and have delivered about 500 and have as of today 21 new 5 weekly customers and have picked up also a builder on small sites and wants me to do all builders and will pass on my details to house owners. Two of these customers are from a large community group and have done the elders and said my daughters will contact you. These all nice prices too.

Great work though

Excellent news, hope the success continues for you! Which one of Mr Greens leaflets were you copying out of interest?
It's the one with the price list on the back. [emoji1360]

Who you talking to mate?

Not you Brandon, I think it was Adamangler who was struggling & trying different things out. FB works awesome but it's not that easy..

Last edited:
Not you Brandon, I think it was Adamangler who was struggling & trying different things out. FB works awesome but it's not that easy..
If you don't mind me asking, how do you make Facebook work for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back