Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leafleting success

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not you Brandon, I think it was Adamangler who was struggling & trying different things out. FB works awesome but it's not that easy..

Yeh I've been struggling for a long time lol. Will get there eventually though.

I only leaflet , canvassing is illegal round here. I have a rate about 1 Call from a 100 leafs . But the other Day i dropped in a High end beach-House community ,about 50-80 ones , and Got 2 calls , 1 became 4 Weekly at a good price for me . Wfp of course ! On my leafs it simple States " windowcleaning " and webpage, and Phone . - nothing fancy , most of them is White on Black ink, and some is Bright yellow on Black ink. It looks SO cheap and simple, but hey ! It works !!

Ive then tried to leaflet a couple of Streets with 14 days in between , up to a weekend , that constantly "bombing" works great too . Because they see your name over and over .

I only leaflet , canvassing is illegal round here. I have a rate about 1 Call from a 100 leafs . But the other Day i dropped in a High end beach-House community ,about 50-80 ones , and Got 2 calls , 1 became 4 Weekly at a good price for me . Wfp of course ! On my leafs it simple States " windowcleaning " and webpage, and Phone . - nothing fancy , most of them is White on Black ink, and some is Bright yellow on Black ink. It looks SO cheap and simple, but hey ! It works !!

Ive then tried to leaflet a couple of Streets with 14 days in between , up to a weekend , that constantly "bombing" works great too . Because they see your name over and over .

Back