Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have to price windows inside and out and signage along the top the the windows on a mobile shop. Have not a clue what to be charging?

What would you charge for a detached 4 bed with cony in a residential estate?

People always ask how much for a x amount bed house.. It goes by the windows, not the bedrooms.. So to be honest we are just plucking numbers out which is no help to anyone.. Conservatories come in all shapes and sizes..

One off, regular, beside your current work or in the bum hole of no where?

Not being funny Neil but it would be best if you do some fact finding first to find out what others are charging in your area.

I know some charge around by me as little as £9 and others are charging £20-£35 for the same size property for a regular 4 wkly clean. That’s how daft it's got so pricing a job is down to you that you feel is worth your time to do properly.

Some like me are fortunate to be able to pick and choose to take on only the profitable jobs and leave the rest for others to fight over. /emoticons/smile.png

it depends how long its gonna take to do it, look at what access is like, what pipes will get caught on (bushes,plants,furniture,pots etc) condition of the frames/seals. but i reckon xline is bang on the money, i would ask 15 for 1st clean then 12 afterwards unless its a pain in ass. you want at least £20 an hour for residential that gives you about 20-25 mins to do it which should be ample unluss the conny has like 40 panes of glass

Back