Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cold

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

In for a cold spell next week. Wrap up warm & get them hats & gloves out. On the brighter side springs nearly here & we've been lucky so far.

To be honest I can't wear gloves either. I'm a trad to and yes yer right you can't scrim properly. Tried fingerless but within 2 mins there soaked. To be honest it's my Ali ladder that makes my hands cold.

Thanks badbusdriver for the link

I'm both wfp and trad, both I cannot stand to do wearing gloves.

Slow me down rather than help.

I'm lovin the weather so far this winter, it says can be bad for a week but I'm not worrying.

i use unger neoprene gloves i found them great for trad especially when i changed from wooden ladders to aluminium & easy to scrim with, im mostly wfp so dont really need gloves now

^ Some people have warm hands, or just do better putting up with cold.

I don't wear gloves, even when it's freezing on windows...

me neither, can't work with gloves, well, 2 or 3 times when cleaning shops a 6am trad and it was severe, but could'nt do it all day, all fingers and thumbs! imo i found wearing gloves only delayed the inevitable of bitterly painfull fingers, and i've always found if you ride the pain barrier for 20 mins it passes and you're ok again. definately better to be wfp in that regard, but it still happens!

yeh its horrible when your hands get cold at first but then they seem to start burning ?? only way i can describe it & your ok after. mind you i wore gloves when i used an alloy pole

i also have the beginning of arthritis in my right wrist & 2 left knuckles they dont hurt till im off home & warm so i stick my wrist out the window to cool it & pain goes

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back