Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Or Phoenix Hybrid Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I need a new 18 foot pole and was about to get a the new brodex hybrid but noticed the phoenix pole. Both of them are around the same price but the phoenix seems to have better clamps.

Any input would be appreciated.

Avoid Brodex on my personal opinion having bought and used one.

I've used facelift poles for a good 8 years and they're good, but look at the warranty and pricing as well as reputation.

I'm going Gardiner next, used them a few times and so much better than facelift it's scary.

i just got a unger nlite, i got the hybrid one (same as clx type) i like it, feels very good quality, and the brush i got with it is as light as the extreme gardiners i was using, when i held them both in my hands wish i had got the carbon one

phoenix have great clamps, never get stuck on guttering or anything and slide off. faster than most poles clamp wise imo.

Phoenix all the way, if you could stretch to the 22ft one then that would last longer as sometimes a 18ft isn't always quite long enough.

phoenix 18 is a damn good pole,same weight as a clx but a hellova lot quicker in use-its those clamps that make the difference,i got the cheapest one to try but it very quickly paid for itself in the time saved during the day so i can fit an extra job in-pay back time for me on this pole was around eight days in total,gardiners extreme brush on the end is well worth having-buy one you won't be disapointed

mike from facelift said end of may time there bringing out more sections to add to the poles to make them upto 15ft longer i think

all hibred poles are rubish as thay sill have fiberglass in em and not good on the skine ,go for aly on a buget and full carbun if u got the cash

my hybrid poles ok and not that heavy. if it does the job who cares.
i pretty much like the hybrid(i wear gloves all day long so there is no problem there)these poles are gaining a good reputation for themselves and are well worth a look,i have slx25 and two clx's an 18 and 27 on the van the phoenix is my first choice-the others haven't been used for ages now

why wear gloves for, its so smooth i get nothing in my hands. i rather handle something like a hybrid than an ally pole thats freezing cold to touch and is also a good conductor. only get splinters from my glass fiber pole which i use once a month on one house coz its 38 foot up

ill like to also say i had a clx which was worn out in a few months and my phoenix hasnt shown a sign of wearing out yet. even the clamps are still like new.

Back