Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Argh

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

So I went to fix my pole....

I went to take the broken part out and cant because theres no where to grip it from its snapped clean at the tom, Im tried pushing things down the middle and pulling it back up but nothing.

Its been put in way to tight, Ive tried pushing the clamp open with a screwdiver and it still wont move.

Theres no much else I can do but get a hammer and a screwdriver and try knock it out. If I break the pole I want a new one for free!!! lol

You can see the ship marks where im been trying to edge it out my screwdriver. Ill try putting lub in it. there not any room for in to get in though

View attachment 876

View attachment 877

View attachment 878

Why don't you pm both the owners of Facelift who will have the answer for you
Are'nt Facelift are part of Window Cleaning World....if so they're closed untill the 2nd of January.

Tis worth a try though...tell them what's happened......they mey even send you a new section FOC.

what you could try is drill a little hole in it, then screw a screw into it then you can use this to pull the piece out.

Thats it... Clip snapped!!!! Oh and guess what its still not coming out... I tried grabbing it and pulling on it with plyers. It was just snapping parts off.

Need a new top section now...

Mike @ Facelift

He Pm'ed me a couple days ago, and so did Stephen Fox, both of whom are helping me with the same prob as yours.

i even went to the trouble of asking them to PM you too Marc!

If they havent you should PM them!

G.

Back