Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Combo maxi or Citroen Dispatch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CF Facilities

Hi all.

My Expert has died so looking to replace.

Seen two vans a 1.3 combo maxi with 1000kg payload or a Dispatch 1.6 hdi also about 1000

Kg payload.

I need to fit a 500 litre delivery only set up for one user mainly but with 2x reels etc for 2nd operator occasional use.

Any issues with installing this system in either van?

Any issues with these vans in general. Although the payload is ok not sure if the 1.3 is under powered. I only do about 6000 miles a year so not heavy usage.

Any info on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Col

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The 1.3 combo is just a Fiat Doblo, with a different badge, my cousin works for SSE and the have 100s, the gearbox’s aren’t great and the engines don’t take the hammering they give them. I would go with the Dispatch as it’s basically what you already have. Just make sure it has service history and the right oil used otherwise the turbos don’t last. Hope this helps

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have a vauxhall combo Lwb some people hate them and I would agree the gear box isn't great but looked after the are good vans for the money never had a problem with mine.Handles a 400 grippa tank in mine no problem you wouldn't know it was there.

Back