Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is the life

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Finished at 1pm, sunbathing in the garden with my sounds on and sirloin done on the barbie for tea. Ace! :thumbsup:
Loverly...me had an early finish too...far too hot today for working outside in...and me been the boss when I say enough is enough thats it home time....because I can.....hahahhahahahaha

sorry sun got to me a bit.....!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep being self employed does have a few benefits too :thumbsup:

@Tuffers can you cook mine well done please and a nice chilled beer would be good too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep being self employed does have a few benefits too :thumbsup:@Tuffers can you cook mine well done please and a nice chilled beer would be good too /emoticons/biggrin.png
Want a bit of salad, potato salad and chips with it papa? Strawberries and cream for pud and a bottle of cava to quaff after.

Going to be even hotter tomorrow :cool:

Want a bit of salad, potato salad and chips with it papa? Strawberries and cream for pud and a bottle of cava to quaff after.
Going to be even hotter tomorrow :cool:
Ooooooh suit you sir, do you like that sir

I bet cnc still out there grafting away, this heat wont put that lad off...

I wonder if he's taken his jumper off yet...!!!! lol

Jumper made out of old scrims & flipflops is the new look @Shiny

I bet cnc still out there grafting away, this heat wont put that lad off...I wonder if he's taken his jumper off yet...!!!! lol

Jumper made out of old scrims & flipflops is the new look @Shiny
Somebody bet of warn him what his feet will look like tonight...lol

ebujumyp.jpg

now youve all overloaded the like button ...very funny...and tuffers your a lucky bar steward....oh but...i got a new job...and she had the shortest skirt on and the best legs in the world...i lookin forward to next thursday ...ha ha smurfy scared of the blood...yeh i always say well done but not anymore...me likes the pink ....oops driftin off again...down boy...:rofl:

I finished at 6:30 tonight, I **** you not. But the sun has its perks.... like all the 'Sunshine Shielas' walking around Cambridge. The bank is now full for a few weeks.

My bank is full every day of the week but sadly not with my money as the wife soon spends that /emoticons/biggrin.png

I finished at 6:30 tonight, I **** you not. But the sun has its perks.... like all the 'Sunshine Shielas' walking around Cambridge. The bank is now full for a few weeks.

Me suffering too from yesterday, but had a full house clean today, conservatory clean, soffits facias and gutters. All windows and frames as well as jet washing the drive, patios and paths........ Big house so 5:30 finish......now rewarding myself with a takeaway and a few beers!!

and so well i thought if tuffers can skive off so can i but.....not quite a skive....played with my toy on the back windows....all nice and clean now...

.then decided to tackle the big conifer hedge that runs the length of the garden...a once a year job which i usually help by having a little trim about may but i was too busy this year ...boy it was overgrown..

.did the first section balanced on my ladder and thought its a good day as the lady who it over looks is a schoolteacher and so would be on holiday soon and i dont like doing it as it overlooks thier windows..

obviously i reach what i can off the farside and obviously it falls to thier floor....and then i heard ...oy ..what are you going to do about all this mess?

yeh he had come home for dinner...never seen him home before ..but thats my luck...so i just said i would be glad to pick it all up but i would have to come on to his property...he said okay and so off i went....i wouldnt mind aside from him being a lazy bar steward its the way you ask...and of course i ask myself if a neighbour had cut a boundary hedge and the branches had fallen on my side would i have said anything...no ..i would just have put them in the bin...at least i had a chance to sort out the hedge that side...

and so on to the section that borders dragon lady.. one of those who likes to know everyones business....and given a chance would stick her nose in...they were away before i started but guess what they too were now back....any way i thought sod it i wanted to get it done...and as luck would have it they went out again..

.put my ladders up and made my way to the top and i was using my edging shears as they give a nice long reach and i can cut the other side too...just as i got up i caught my glasses and they went flying....i know they landed somewhere soft but of course i couldnt see where as i had no glasses on...

no ...they havent been found...i am now wearing the old pair...the old pair which i put behind my head when i went to bed one night and found them cracked clear across one lens the next morning...i dont know what happened..

so i am feeling a bit pee...ed off...i think they are on dragon ladies lawn...maybe she will bring them around...i doubt it she will probably throw them over...

i am feeling my age somewhat or else its just the garden has taken over..as i normally finish in a day....and its not really done...but i be....worn out...i have da smurfy curse on me too...

he starts a post on here about wasps and so i get stung....

he starts a post on here about talktalk and i say how good sky is and it goes off....what next..../emoticons/sad.png

and of course the wife doesnt say a thing to me...not one word....oh that looks better would have been nice...at least i get paid when i do it for the custys...

and to top it all ...no beer left...none ...not a drop...she said i had been greedy....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back