Come On December....!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Wheatie, Sep 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

I know you should never wish life away, but roll on December so I can get going!

Website going to be under construction from October 1st with Iain, once name & logo in stone leaflets and business cards will be printed along with the working t-shirt! Not forgetting a day with Mark M later this month.

Once the funds come throught I will buying the kit & van ASAP ready for the new year!!!!!!

Already have a good few people intrested in me!!!

Really looking forward to it now! At the start i felt nervous going at it alone, now I can't wait!

Advertisement
  2. Iain

Iain Guru

Exciting times! Have you got a Facebook page sorted yet or are you waiting til December?

3. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

I am defo gonna have one mate, my wife seems to do really well out of hers to behonest. I'm gonna get that knocked up around Nov time, the only thing I'm alittle worried about if I advertise non the next month I will get calls and then I have to say sorry I am not up and running till End of December start of Jan.

4. Iain

Iain Guru

Yeah I thought about that as well. You could put on Facebook that you're not starting until December/Jan. I think most people will be happy to wait a month or two.

You could have a big banner at the top saying "coming December 2012..." people won't bother calling until then but you'll be able to start getting "likes".

5. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Mate that's an awesome Idea! Only thing I'm worried about if other window cleaners see it and try take the area I'm trying to get my round on! Or am I just being silly? First gotta get that name nailed and logo on there when we start it next month, so yeah looking at next month for the Facebook page, cheers for the idea Iain mate!

6. Iain

Iain Guru

I see what you mean about the competitors but I wouldn't worry about that too much. What's the worst that they could do? Apart from inboxing your followers but I can't see anyone being bothered about doing this.

7. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

I see where your coming from mate. I have been putting a lot into the name still mate! I'm playing around with:

Ash Military Standard Window Cleaning, but it's in honesty toooo long, unless on something on the website have AHS-Windowcleaning..... But again that's very long!

8. Iain

Iain Guru

I think you should put Ash Window Cleaning and Military Window Cleaning in a hat and randomly choose one. It's the only fair way to decide ;)

9. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Lol that's a good idea, but I'm not sure lol! If I had ash that would be better for the Search Engine, but I think military standard window cleaning would stand out alittle more lol. Uurrgghhh lol

10. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

When I saw the title I was like...

Umm not sure if I wasnt December to come quick as it will get cold! lmao! :p

Advertisement