Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy Days!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GMcleaning

was cleaning one of my regular bungalows when a spanking new 7 series bmw pulls up and calls me over, asked me to pop to his house and give him a price, he gave me the address and explained it was down a few little country roads but id know i was at the right house as theres a baby blue bentley on the drive!

so i find the house, blue bentley and 2x 7 series bmws on the drive, not as big a house as i was expecting tbh but with a decent sized conny and an office round the back decided to price it at £30, "great he says, you come every fortnight yh?''.....er yes mate no problem at all,lol

could do with a few more of those

cheers, he also said they would be moving soon to a local village, much bigger house with more windows and he will keep me on there!lol

cheers, he also said they would be moving soon to a local village, much bigger house with more windows and he will keep me on there!lol
thats nice when they take you with them to the new house. i had that with one customer, but i have to travel a 15 mile round trip to do 2 house's. when i find time i'm going to canvass that area to make it more worth while

was cleaning one of my regular bungalows when a spanking new 7 series bmw pulls up and calls me over, asked me to pop to his house and give him a price, he gave me the address and explained it was down a few little country roads but id know i was at the right house as theres a baby blue bentley on the drive!

so i find the house, blue bentley and 2x 7 series bmws on the drive, not as big a house as i was expecting tbh but with a decent sized conny and an office round the back decided to price it at £30, "great he says, you come every fortnight yh?''.....er yes mate no problem at all,lol

could do with a few more of those
well done mate

u doing well for yaself

Latest Posts

Back