Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stay Away From Facebook!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

How do you guys gets through these days?

Basically I cleaned a customers car, went and gave them keys back and mug from coffee.

Custie stopped me halfway as I was driving off and asked about some scratches and fingerprints, explained why I couldn't get then off (oily finger prints bake into paint in the sun after 6 months of not being cleaned.

Any got a message later from wife saying car looks like not even cleaned?

Wtf

I did what I was asked and also shampoo carpet and polished (which I didn't charge extra for / new custie, was looking to please to keep custie)

In the end I stopped replying as it occurred to me, council estate, grotty car, she won a 50% off so started I thing she was just after a free clean.

Now she is posting all over facebook about how I'm pants and make a run for it once have money.

I was Gona offer to come out and do it again but she sent me a message saying she doesn't ever wana use my services again, and that she is Gona ruin my reputation.

Anyway my custies are being loyal to me and sticking up, but still doesn't help.

Especially as Im so OCD and very very proud of my work :(

View attachment 1746

Shocking story mate, I feel for ya. Personally, I despise FB and I think your answer is in your own title.

Mart.

Urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think your day MAY HAVE just got worse lol i just edited your whole thread soorryyyyyyy

You obviously did a **** job mate for a customer to slag you off like that. :Image3:

I've never liked Facebook,to many chavs nd single mums.

I've seen your work CNS and very impressed,if you lived round my way I'd get you to clean my van and car.

Yes as I live on a council estate and drive an old banger :Image13: :Image9:
I grew up on tough council estate and proud of it although now got my own house outright but don't think he meant to be offensive its just that nowadays you get a few bad apples who spoil it for everyone.

Read again /emoticons/smile.png it wasn't just that, infact that only came to play when she mentioned not wanting me to offer my services, ie refund.

I too live on council estate and drive a banger

Back