Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suggestions Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My system was fitted by K-Systems 7 months ago. The problem I have is that I am using resin like its going out of fashion. I backflush once a week to clear filters Etc. and I have recently replaced the paper and carbon filters. My TDS at tap is 316 and the lowest I can achieve after RO is 44.  I have a 700Ltr tank and therefore before tank is full my resin is creeping above 0. I am based in West Midlands(WV5) Has anybody any suggestions as to whether I can fit anything to my system to reduce resin usage?

My system was fitted by K-Systems 7 months ago. The problem I have is that I am using resin like its going out of fashion. I backflush once a week to clear filters Etc. and I have recently replaced the paper and carbon filters. My TDS at tap is 316 and the lowest I can achieve after RO is 44.  I have a 700Ltr tank and therefore before tank is full my resin is creeping above 0. I am based in West Midlands(WV5) Has anybody any suggestions as to whether I can fit anything to my system to reduce resin usage?

New membranes. Whats your pure to waste ratio when you are producing pure water?

you've lost me on that one. How do I find that out

By measuring the amount of waste you are sending to the drain and comparing it with the amount of pure you are producing at the same time.

There are 9 pages of info if you do a search "pure to waste ratio"

https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/search/

At your high tds I would imagine that you would need about 6 liters of waste water to 4 liters of pure.

Back