Commercial Pricing Surrey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Mwwindowcleaning, Sep 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Mwwindowcleaning

Mwwindowcleaning Active Member

I have been asked to quote a fee paying school and reckon it will take 2 men 3days to complete. They want it done before each term. So 3 times a year. Im wondering what sort of price u lot would quote? Or what the going rate per hour commercial work is set at.

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

There is no set price.. Price what you want, price competivly... Without seeing it, it's hard to price.. For you and an employee.. What's do you pay per day, what would you like for a days wage? Must be a lot of windows for 3 days! I'd be happy with £300 a day for 2 people

3. harunh

harunh Legend

How much do u wanna earn per hour? Going by that route is the best way i reckon

4. mark m

mark m Hero

that is some big school 2 men 3 days work

5. Mwwindowcleaning

Mwwindowcleaning Active Member

I know it's a beast. It's an international boarding school. I took about 20 odd pics just so I could add up the amount of windows. They want it done before each term, so every 4 months. That's where pricing comes in. I don't wanna not get it but at the same time I should charge it as a new clean every time cos of 4 months worth of dirt.

6. mark m

mark m Hero

what is the school and where ? and have you got any pictures

Advertisement