For Sale Commercial round for sale - Reading, Berkshire

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Business For Sale' started by Tony Smith, Oct 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tony Smith

Tony Smith Newcomer

I am selling my round that covers Reading / Winnesrh / Wokingham - this is all commercial work and brings in £1000 per month - £12630 last year.

The work starts at 07:00 and I usually finish at 2:00 so don't ask how many days because that will depend on how many hours you want to work on, this usually takes around 6 to 7 days of my time.

I am in the Fire Service so I fit this around my shifts hence a early start and early finish - work is 2 x hotels, 2 x pub/hotels, 1 x large gated retirement complex, 1 x large office block and 10 other smaller offices.

The work is an average - some is monthly, bi-monthly, quartely and two are six monthly; ofetn asked how many days a week and the answer is 1 to 3 depending on the way the months come together.

Tried selling on ebay but found time wasters; included in the price is a rather tired but reliable Citreon Dispatch van 53 plate, a Ionic system and four WFP's of various sizes - a 35' Gardiner which does the lot and then three older poles.

Any questions please ring me on 07967 360 000 - retirement is the reason for sale. I had a buyer from ebay but he wanted to pay monthly; I'm happy to travel round and greet the clients with their new window cleaner but please don't ask the specifics of where the sites are as this wouldn't be fair on the new window cleaner and they'd be besieged with phone calls. The work has been done for 24 years and I earn around £150 a day - some days £310 depending on the job.

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Sounds nice, bit far out for me. An idea of price you are asking might help a bit Tony. good luck.

3. Tony Smith

Tony Smith Newcomer

Oops £6000 is the asking price; don't know if that's unrealistic but you do see people wanting twice what the rounds worth.

My attitude is that by month seven your in profit and if your wanting to expand or even start up, the van and poles gives you the lead.

Who knows? Started rat catching and might just trim the work down to the best payers and keep the van on.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Canvassers charge 3 x round value for brand new un-proven work so I think 6 x value for a round with a proven history and records to back it is fair asking. Good luck.

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Canvassers round here charge 1.5 - 2 x the value of the results. 4x is average for buying well established proven work.

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well I have sold established rounds up here for as much as 8 before now Eclipse. Every pro canvasser I have spoken to tells me 3 - 4 x a clean.

I have heard of one that charges 2 x but like they say - you get what you pay for. IMO

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

put it in Daltons weekly ?

8. High-tower

High-tower Active Member

is this still for sale?

9. Tony Smith

Tony Smith Newcomer

Yes its still for sale

10. TolishAPurd

Looks a good round.

When you said about rat catching were you talking about pest control or was it a metaphor? I was looking into getting into pest control last year.

Advertisement