Commercial Solar Panel Cleaning

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Squeak and Bubbles, Oct 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Squeak and Bubbles

Received an email from a company wanting me to quote some domestic and commercial solar panel cleaning. I have no problem with the domestic ones, but how much would you guys charge to clean 98 solar panels (wfp) no cherry picker needed, on a commercial property?

Advertisement
  2. Extremecleansussex

Extremecleansussex Active Member

98 panels on one roof? Probably about £70 maybe a bit less, it depends how regularly they want it doing. Some people will say more, others less.

3. Squeak and Bubbles

What do you reckon, 2/3 hours worth of work?

4. mark m

mark m Hero

Got to be a least £150

5. Squeak and Bubbles

Just found out is a 1 off clean, but will probably have them done twice a year!

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i would go for something around this price mark said, there is traveling, extra insurance costs, and depending how long it takes from start to finish, it could be the only job you do in the day

7. Squeak and Bubbles

To get on site will take around 45 mins... will know more when I have a look at the job on Sunday...

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

take me about 10-15 minutes to clean a 18 panel system.

so looking around 2 hours traveling, depending on the building with access etc it could take about 2 hours cleaning. so looking around 4-5 hours for the job.

9. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

Hi squeak. Is the building single storey? If so, you will fly around them provided they are not covered in salt. You should do at least 2 panels per minute, making it less than an hours work, plus travelling and set up time. We have done installations that size for about £300 if it is a one off. You can drop the price substantially if they go for regular cleans. Where do you cover with solar cleaning?

10. Squeak and Bubbles

Hi Steve

We cover the Yorkshire area for larger solar cleaning (commercial) and West Yorkshire for domestic.

Darran

Advertisement