Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Milfs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sounds like they could be angling from some "optional" extras to be thrown in free of charge!

I like to think so.

not so long ago i was in sainsburys car park looking at this womans legs/heels whilst i was having a sarnie.

she turned round and waved at me, she was a custy...i like to think she finds me appealing when i clean her windows now lol

Nope none of my customers hassled me:(

But I noticed I got a few customers that got hot daughters ( over 18 of course) which I am thinking of droping Wfp and go back to traditional.

lol

come in to the house sure ur like ?

or women who try touch u when at the door ie touching ur arm or hugs ?

some crazies out there like

Literally had a customer put a whole banana in her mouth then pull it out and say sorry you must think I am a pig lol she proper done it on purpose lol.

Got blown a kiss today. I'd do it if I was 15 years older.

Lot of my customers are retired professionals. Mid fifties. You can smell the sexual frustration.

I get this all the time. One guy is actually scary, older than me. luckily every time I clean his he is out....I actually go out and work looking as least desirable as I can.lol. there is one w/c that always stops me in the street and tells me I'm the best looking cleaner around.....im like hello I'm the only female that's why hahahahaha.....

I get this all the time. One guy is actually scary, older than me. luckily every time I clean his he is out....I actually go out and work looking as least desirable as I can.lol. there is one w/c that always stops me in the street and tells me I'm the best looking cleaner around.....im like hello I'm the only female that's why hahahahaha.....
What you get MILF's checking you out ? /emoticons/tongue.png

Back